2015 Suzuki DR200S
The 2015 Suzuki DR200S is a testament to the idea that bigger isn’t always better. This single cylinder, 199 cc dual-sport cycle comes with a lightweight body packaged full of necessities for the dirt and the pavement. Complete with an electric starter, telescopic front forks, a 3.3 gallon tank, and abundant torque, the DR200S is the ideal dual-sport bike for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With new styling modifications, this 278 pound cycle retains and improves the agile maneuverability Suzuki is known for.
- New rounder seat to increase comfort.
- Redesigned fuel tank to increase seating ergonomics for a wider range of riders
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomics redesign makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- New taillight and turn signals to match the sleek new styling
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter for easy starts
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame. Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstacles
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain. Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- Engine: 199 cc (12.1 cu. in.), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.60 in. x 2.29 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: MIKUNI BST31SS, single
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: DID520V, 112links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 70/100-21M/C 44P tube type
- Tires Rear: 100/90-18M/C 56P tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 US (3.2 for California)
- Color: Champion Yellow and Solid Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2155 mm (84.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- Overall Height: 1140 mm (44.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1405 mm (55.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 255 mm (10.0 in.)
- Seat Height: 845 mm (33.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC
- 199 cc (12.1 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.60 in. x 2.29 in. (66.0 mm x 58.2 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- MIKUNI BST31SS, single
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 70/100-21M/C 44P tube type
- Rear Tire
- 100/90-18M/C 56P tube type
- 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.3 in. (845 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 278 lb. (126 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID520V, 112 links
- Champion Yellow, Solid Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty